Thursday 5 March 2015

World Book Day 2015

As part of my confessions blog post I'm an avid reader whether it's online blogs, newspaper articles and columns, magazines and, most of all, books !!! I just love getting lost in the world of good old book, both fictional and non-fictional.

As it is 'World Book Day'  today, I thought I might as well share my love of reading with you as my blog is about what I like, things that peak my interest as well as lampshades and interiors.

And I know it might sound unbelievable but I don't even own an eReader like a kindle, iPad etc. (subtly dropping a hint ;-) .......). I just love picking and putting down a good old hard copy, sticking a bookmark in it and also rustling through the pages!




 Here are some multicoloured African print fabric bookmarks, handmade by moi - Detola. if you need some of these please send me a message via my Facebook page 

And I must confess, I do love reading, and re-reading, Children's books. I guess that's the inner child in me. I totally loved reading 'The Diary of  A Wimpy Kid'

Now I must find time to finish the last few pages of 'Everything Good Will Come' by Sefi Atta. She's also a winner of ' the Wole Soyinka‬ prize for literature'.


No comments:

Post a Comment