Monday 16 June 2014

Summer Summer Summertime! .........

My lampshades below got featured in 'Tees Designs' blog - a lovely post on African inspired living room. Some other great ideas if you need inspiration on how to add in a splash of African design to your indoor spaces.

It's been a while since I've written a post. And that is not because I don't want to, I've just been quite busy behind the scenes. But on a more positive note, I will have some good news to share with you all soon. Please keep on following this blog as I will be posting more topics, I promise, more frequently. 

Watch this space!!!!

Summer is here and hopefully it's going to be sizzling hot. Here are some splashes of colour to get your spaces in the mood for Summer.
You can view more African wax print home decor items online at www.AnkaraLampshades.etsy.com

I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment