Thursday 8 January 2015

The bigger the better! Large Oversized Giant Handmade Lampshades

Happy New Year everyone all over the world :-)

One of my resolutions for 2015 is to revive my 'Confessions of a Lampshade Maker' Blog and beef if it up. I will do my very best to post something interesting about lampshades at least once a week. Lampshade Maker's Honor.


So as I was saying .....

Lately I seem to be getting a lot more orders for LARGE Bespoke handmade lampshades. Am I complaining? Not at all - am a very happy bunny if I must say so myself!

I love creating lampshades to my customers requirements - I really do get a kick out of it 


At Detola And Geek HQ we make small. medium, large (and extra large / giant) handmade lampshades using our very own fabric (subject to stock) or using yours. We can go that extra mile and source fabric on your behalf if need be. We provide a complete service (apart from installing the actual lamp shades themselves in your interior - that part is 'easy peasy' & done by you)

If you don't like the standard Drum shape, we also make bespoke orders in OVAL, COOLIE, TAPERED DRUM, SQUARE, TRIANGLE or even TIERED lampshade designs!

Get in touch if you want a lampshade or two made specifically to suit your interior spaces / rooms




If you need a bespoke large lampshade or any other - ready made / custom made - please get in touch.

           DetolaAndGeek.folksy.com

1 comment:

  1. Sukanto Tanoto
    was born in Medan, Indonesia, and is the founder and chairman of Royal Golden Eagle (RGE), a group of world class companies focused on resource-based manufacturing industries

    ReplyDelete