Friday 20 March 2015

My understanding of the Solar Eclipse 2015

Everyone's gonna be starry eyes and star-gazing‬ today due to the‪ solar eclipse‬ in the UK. and that's a given!

I tried looking through a pair of 3D glasses (from the cinema) & my own sunglasses, too, but no joy. Not a doddle frown emoticon

Here's a bit of the science behind the total eclipse (sorry I am a 'Geek' at heart) .....


So to cheer myself up, here's my space galaxy‬ inspired ‪lampshade full of pink milky way bubbles
And here is the '5 star' review I got from the lovely Saskia that bought:
Very beautifully made. Flawless in fact. Fabric looks even lovelier in real life. Would happily buy from seller again. Thank you!
p.s. It's also the day the moon is at it's biggest i.e. closest to the earth as it can get whilst orbiting the earth( SuperMoon) as well as Spring Equinox which happens when both day and night are of equal length.

No comments:

Post a Comment